Monday, August 9, 2010

InfraRed P O R T R A I T

[Click on the Title above to enter the post.]
I N F R A R E D. . P O R T R A I T~
How horrendous could it be?



This was originally posted on ClubSNAP on 9th August 2010.

I see, wah lau, many of my friends all shooting IR portraitures like nobody's business.  And I also wonder if I could give it a try.


















... Or continue reading on to see what I have for this post...




I don't have too much extra cash to pay top $$$ for XMM models.
I thought I would just make do with what I have, which, happens to be only my SereneXMM.   I am experimenting with three different styles of post processing for IR portraits.
Just display here for all to have a good laugh at my PP.

Model is great - Sweet, young and beautiful and there is nothing to complain about.
But PP - yes, this part is really wild and bordering on no-man's-land.

So here goes...

Here, a total rendering into Tritone.
As always, IR smoothens the skin texture beautifully.
Only gave her signature hair-band and the lips a little touch of that colour.




Given the background a total bronze Tritone treatment. Foliage Hued to pink after that.
Skin tone Hue & Saturated a little to just differentiate it from the surrounding.
Signature hair band and lips a touch of colour.






 This one background simple Tritone treatment given.
Skin tone and blouse given more emphasis.
Er.. superficial veins on the cheek and neck removed subtly...


limwhow
Just for laughs... I thought I'd try my luck with this style...


...Hmmm, right.
Time for more practice on my IR portrait.
It has been a good laugh for all here... with Casper the Friendly Ghost and all..



No comments:

Post a Comment