Monday, August 9, 2010

InfraRed P O R T R A I T

[Click on the Title above to enter the post.]
I N F R A R E D. . P O R T R A I T~
How horrendous could it be?



This was originally posted on ClubSNAP on 9th August 2010.

I see, wah lau, many of my friends all shooting IR portraitures like nobody's business.  And I also wonder if I could give it a try.


















... Or continue reading on to see what I have for this post...




I don't have too much extra cash to pay top $$$ for XMM models.
I thought I would just make do with what I have, which, happens to be only my SereneXMM.   I am experimenting with three different styles of post processing for IR portraits.
Just display here for all to have a good laugh at my PP.

Model is great - Sweet, young and beautiful and there is nothing to complain about.
But PP - yes, this part is really wild and bordering on no-man's-land.

So here goes...

Here, a total rendering into Tritone.
As always, IR smoothens the skin texture beautifully.
Only gave her signature hair-band and the lips a little touch of that colour.




Given the background a total bronze Tritone treatment. Foliage Hued to pink after that.
Skin tone Hue & Saturated a little to just differentiate it from the surrounding.
Signature hair band and lips a touch of colour.






 This one background simple Tritone treatment given.
Skin tone and blouse given more emphasis.
Er.. superficial veins on the cheek and neck removed subtly...


limwhow❹
Just for laughs... I thought I'd try my luck with this style...


...Hmmm, right.
Time for more practice on my IR portrait.
It has been a good laugh for all here... with Casper the Friendly Ghost and all..



No comments:

Post a Comment